Click Here For
More Tips >>| Blog
1. Use furniture drawers for delicate items and specially
as "FRAGILE". Bubble wrap and packing paper are for
2. When packing toys or smaller objects, remember to fill
stuffing open areas with plain
newspaper to prevent collapsing when
3. Be careful not to store anything combustible, (such as
chemicals), or perishable,
(such as food that is not permanently sealed).
4. When storing lawn and garden equipment, drain any fluid
avoid corrosive damage.
cans to store shovels, hoes and rakes.
6. Always use high quality locks on your unit. Locks are available
for sale just
ask your site manager for a
7. When storing delicate heirlooms, use specially constructed
as wardrobe boxes, and
utilize dehumidifiers to prevent mildew
build up. Remember
to label these boxes "FRAGILE"
8. Store furniture carefully on boards or pallets.
9. Mattresses should be covered and stored flat on a
10. Larger appliances, such as stoves or refrigerators,
provided space for
storing towels, blankets, etc.
11. Break down items such as table legs, store tabletops on
their end, to save
12. Use protective covers and treat wood surfaces before storing.
When storing business files and inventory, label all boxes and construct
aisles so files are easily seen and accessible.